BabyFetus Ticker

Saturday 28 January 2012

Hospital Bag...

Last night, I had really bad cramps during the evening which came and went, so naturally I was a little freaked that the baby might possibly arrive sooner than intended. While that would be lovely, I would like to bake him for a little while longer. I mentioned this at my 28 week appointment this morning and the midwife blamed it on stretching. Neither John nor myself are in the habit of taking on board what midwives say after our experience with Emmanuel, but I decided that as they had pretty much gone today then that must be it. No apparent infection or anything so that's good! Been a good run so far! Ha ha.

So my hospital bag is now in the process of being packed, just incase! I was kindly given vouchers for Boots from my work to spend on baby stuff so the nursery is now packed with nappies, bottles and such like and Mummy bits for the hospital. Now in my bag of course. We have to remember to take my notes and the bag with us to Debbie & Mike's wedding otherwise we are in a bit of a quandry should I go into labour there!

Oh, and he's still breech. There's a shock. Now been told it's 36 weeks that they start to panic should he not move, instead of 32. Plenty of time!

No comments:

Post a Comment