BabyFetus Ticker

Monday 23 January 2012

Placental update...

The title amused me for some reason. Apparently, my sense of humour has gone down the pan in my pregnancy where primary school jokes have me in stitches for days. Oh well!

So we had a 28 week scan today (where Josiah saw his baby brother on the screen and said, 'ooooh, a baybee!' Precious.) just to check if the placenta had moved. I still have another one at 32 weeks, just incase it's changed position again but the good news is that it is at the top and at the back! Yay! No cutting open of my stomach thank you. There was an awesome moment where the sonographer looked at the front of the face and we saw the lips and nose in incredible detail. So much so you wonder why people pay for 3D scans. It was a-mazing. Didn't even know those 2D ones had so much detail! He has very cute pouty lips (Angelina Jolie - eat your heart out) and a nose just like his big brothers! 

Very grateful for yet another viewing of our precious child and also very grateful for our other precious child who was so excited to see him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment