BabyFetus Ticker

Tuesday 23 August 2011

18 week miracle...

When I was expecting Josiah, we went to Soul Survivor with our youth at church. I was nearly 18 weeks pregnant at this point. One evening, during worship (we were singing Healer at the time) I felt my tummy get hot. In fact, it was radiating heat. John felt it and looked a little shocked. I was starting to think I should visit St Johns Ambulance as that can never be normal! But we figured God was doing something and didn’t think anymore about it. But it was weirdly hot.

A while ago, we had a forerunner from the World Trumpet Mission come visit BTC called Nicodemus. Lovely man, had a fire for God like I have never seen. Repeatedly told us he loved Jesus, he was so cute you could just put him in your pocket! Probably shouldn't say that about such a man of God. But that’s an aside. He preached one Sunday and God spoke to both John and I that day; when we got home we were discussing this. That time at Soul Survivor and the heat radiating from my stomach suddenly came to my mind. Then God revealed something; I was at the gestation that we lost Emmanuel. He was changing the shape of my uterus to allow Josiah to grow into the bouncing boy we eventually welcomed into the world! How awesome is that!? Even more awesome, is that due to the shape of my womb, babies are always born underweight. And he came out 8lbs 15oz! We are praising God always for this miracle and know that His hand is over this pregnancy. We expect miracles!

No comments:

Post a Comment