BabyFetus Ticker

Friday 12 August 2011

Copycat...

This pregnancy has been sooo similar to when I was expecting Josiah it's just bizarre. Very comforting but so strange how alike.

Example #1: in the evenings, come 7pm, I have been feeling freezing cold. As in, I have to get our big, fluffy throw cold, while wearing a jumper etc. It's not right. While we were lounging on the sofa one evening, I had a 'eureka' moment, in which I remembered I had exactly the same 'problem' early on with Josiah. I can't even explain why it happens, it's just one of those things. Amusing.

Example #2: I had another 'eureka' moment while we were in the car on the way to swim one evening. I have been ever so slightly jumpy, for want of a better word, wherever we drive. Not just in our car either. No offence to anyone at all, but this is my other weird pregnancy thing. I get incredibly nervous in cars!! I was convinced that John was about to plough straight into the parked car as we were heading down the road or drive straight into an island on the way to swimming.

No comments:

Post a Comment