BabyFetus Ticker

Monday 29 August 2011

7 weeks...

Although it doesn't sound very far, I'm 7 weeks already (33 to go!). It seems like an age to us as I found out very early (as in before 4 weeks - weird, never done that before!). I had a few panics on and off but then a wave of peace flows over me and a confidence in God knowing that He is over all. He has ordained this child for His time which is, quite frankly, jolly exciting. And in human terms, a little bad timing as it's my cousins' wedding a week before I'm due over in Cambridge. The other awesome thing is this; this baby that is being knitted together in my womb, ready to live out God's plans and purposes, is due a year & week to the day that we lost Emmanuel. I was a little down for a few months everytime I found I wasn't pregnant but His timing is the greatest. And in the past couple of months, there has been such healing and such joy God has granted us, that this pregnancy alone is testimony to that.



No comments:

Post a Comment