BabyFetus Ticker

Tuesday 23 August 2011

Tea and coffee etc...

So while I'm not overly wild about coffee currently, I'll still have the odd cup. And I still enjoy tea! I am in shock. In both my previous pregnancies, tea and coffee were the first things I went off. This one, not so. I'm not complaining, after all, I will be most pregnant through the winter months therefore will require occasional hot drinks.

This pregnancy has been amazing so far. Granted I'm only 6 weeks or so but at this point in the last ones, I felt rough as. God has been good. I've been very tired but not enough that I can't have fun with Josiah. I'm thankful that he's flexible enough to have time out with me sometimes if I literally don't have the energy. For example, the other day (yes, I know it's only end of August) as it was cold, rainy and miserable outside we sat on the sofa with our cups of tea and a biscuit watching The Snowman (his choice). It was just lovely! So even if there are days where my back is a little jippy, we can still share lovely moments like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment