BabyFetus Ticker

Tuesday 9 August 2011

Danica Patrick...

Otherwise known as the hormones racing around my body. (Danica Patrick is an American racing car driver). It's been crazy to say the least. In my last two pregnancies, I wasn't anywhere near as highly strung/unhinged as I have been in this one. It's been pretty tiring to be honest. It's amusing in the grand scheme of things I suppose. Poor John. Tiredness has been pretty much as pregnancy would have it; very tired all the time, waking up feeling as if I've slept five minutes, you know the score. I'm grateful that Josiah still has a good nap in the day and he's happy to go down morning or afternoon so I can sort of pick and choose, depending on whether I can or can't keep my eyes open.

I feel so calm about this pregnancy. Even though I'm supposed to see my midwife every other week (a lot of hassle but I wouldn't have it any other way - I just love babies and talking about babies and producing babies!!) as this pregnancy is classed high-risk, that doesn't bother me in any way shape or form. So I'm thankful and grateful to God for giving us such peace and faith in Him about everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment