BabyFetus Ticker

Wednesday 28 September 2011

11 weeks...

Being in double digits makes it feel even more official! I do love it. This week our baby is starting to suck her thumb for comfort! How sweet is that!? The baby is about 4cm long right now and has all her parts, from tooth buds to toenails and her fingers and toes have fully separated. Nugget is busy kicking and stretching. Her movements are so fluid they look like water ballet. These movements will become more frequent as the body grows and becomes more refined. 

I bought Josiah some Pringles today as they're half price in Sainsburys and as most of you know, he loves to trough those things. Well. As most of you know, so do I and we love the sour cream and onion ones. Except today, as we were walking around Sainsburys' I kept getting whiffs of the Pringles as Josiah was eating them and I had to ring John to distract me from heaving all round the shop. It's quite sad though my waistline probably doesn't think so. This is the only food item I've gone off. I've gone off all drinks (aside from fresh orange juice) including water. It has taken me a week to decide what I want to drink and when I finally got it, it made me sick. It's pants really. Still, I'm doing well with my water!!

No comments:

Post a Comment