BabyFetus Ticker

Friday 30 September 2011

13 weeks...

I'm not going mad, fear not. 

I just had an ultrasound. Nugget is very jumpy and full of beans, just what we liked to see. The heartbeat was 171bpm which, according to some means it's now pointing towards a boy (the faster the heart rate, the more likely it's a boy though most doctors won't claim this until the third trimester! This also does not mean you are right though Husband).

The shocking news is that I'm not at 11 weeks 1 day like I thought but I am 13 weeks tomorrow! Which puts us in a bit more of an urgent position to have our nuchal scan next week instead of the week after. It also means that our due date will be the day after my cousins wedding...eeek! Well. Who knew?!

The baby is in the right hand side of my womb which is great news (more space!) and is 7cm long! Their legs look very long which is amusing as I really do not have such. Their fathers' child.

Photos to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment