BabyFetus Ticker

Thursday 15 September 2011

9 weeks...



So aside from tiredness, I am feeling superb! Sickness has virtually disappeared. Although I am very, very stuffy which has been pretty grim. My colleague is about ten weeks ahead of me and said she has only just got rid of her stuffiness so...I can only hope! Doctors have stopped giving psuedoephedrine (which is in Sudafed) to pregnant lasses so that's out the window and saline spray just ain't happening. So I am working my way through about three loo rolls a week just on my nose. Had my first pregnancy migraine yesterday; that wasn't pretty. Thought I'd gone blind.

Nuggets' webbed fingers are well formed now, and her toes are beginning to take shape. She even has her own unique fingerprints already. Ankle and wrist joints are developing, too, as well as sexual organs. Our baby measures around 2.3cm from crown to rump and is beginning to resemble a human more and more closely. She currently weighs around 2g. Now that our baby's basic physiology is in place, she's poised for rapid weight gain. And the bits that make them a boy or a girl are starting to form too! It is terribly exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment