BabyFetus Ticker

Thursday 20 October 2011

Brie...


Thanks to the lovely lady at Morrisons who ran around finding about their cheese, I had some brie today! I was SO excited. Pasteurised brie with French bread...it was pure delight. My one thing I'm really looking forward to having post pregnancy is pate. Pate and French bread. Or pate and bagels as my sister-in-law introduced me to. THAT is a good lunch.

A friend of ours is coming down for our god-daughters dedication this weekend and he runs a cheese shop in Chester. Sadly, he was lacking in pasteurised soft cheese but promised dairy goodness on his next return down south. This was before John, Ross, and Tom along with a bunch of others started a tirade of cheese based jokes. It was so funny I could barely brieth!

(Sorry for the plagiarism there Tom D).

1 comment: