BabyFetus Ticker

Friday 7 October 2011

Results day...



We just got the results from our combined nuchal scan on Monday. I had bloods taken for a more accurate result which had to be sent to St Barts Hospital for testing as they don't have that facility at Sidcup like they do at Kings'. So there was an advised wait for up to three weeks. And we got it within the same week! So that was a lovely surprise.

And the results, drum roll if you please:... a 1 in 6,600 chance of Downs/any Trisomies (sp?)! So we thank God for this wonderful result.

And I have also gained 3lbs which I know for a fact is not me, but baby. My appetite has decreased dramatically and I have all of a sudden become repulsed by certain foods. And I don't know what they are until they are right in front of me. I find it helps a lot if I don't cook it. Ha! I'm not joking either.

No comments:

Post a Comment