BabyFetus Ticker

Saturday 29 October 2011

16 weeks...

We're 16 weeks! The size of an avacado or about 12cm long, crown to rump. He can even make a fist and punch his way around my insides. It feels like time is going a lot faster now, though John disagrees and says it's taking too long to get to 20 weeks. I have my midwife appointment next week, the baby is moving around quite a lot though I don't always feel them. Only if I'm very still and lying down/sitting a certain way! And their heart is nice and strong. Averaging 153 bpm...yes, an old wives tale it seems but it could be a boy (doctors only claim they know if it's a boy or girl from the heartbeat much later on in the pregnancy). Time shall tell! December 5th is our 20 week appointment, when I shall actually be 21 weeks but apparently that doesn't matter. Other than that, all is fantastic so far except I am currently having some not very nice dreams about bleeding a lot, which I think is a subconcious worry as we're coming up to 18 weeks...anyway, we shall pray before sleep tonight and let God make it all better! My legs are quite painful after a long time of being active but rest helps it an awful lot so I'm thankful for that. Best book that physio I s'pose! 

No comments:

Post a Comment