BabyFetus Ticker

Thursday 10 November 2011

Feelings...

I have yet to post a bump photo - I shall endeavour to get one up sharpish. Anyhoo. I just wanted to very briefly mention that on Saturday (or Sunday depending on whether you talk to my doctor or sonographers), I shall be 18 weeks. And yet, there appears to be no feelings of fear or anxiety. Just pure excitement! Seriously, virtually beside myself. Can't wait to be 40 weeks. Although, I am quite anxious about the labour as I really don't want a C-Section (why have the NHS now said women can request them!? Madness. If you're too posh to push, you shouldn't be having a baby anyway. 'Nuff said.) I just feel a bit funny about the impending birth but I think it's mainly because of things our consultant said might be a possibility. Not certain. Though I should just stop talking because God has quite clearly been in control throughout this pregnancy and has blessed us so much, why am I doubting His presence during labour!?

Josiah and I had a lovely time this afternoon. He's very keen on his potty currently, so we are sitting on the off chance he performs which he has done on occasion (cue much applause!) and while he did so, we were looking through the photo albums of when he was very new. I'm glad I took lots of bump photos while I was expecting him because he got to see scan photos of him in my big tummy! It's a precious time at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment