BabyFetus Ticker

Sunday 6 November 2011

On the up...


It's been a good week; I'm back on tea and sleeping! Aside from Friday night, when Josiah weirdly woke up at 11:30pm and didn't get back to sleep til 3am. Four hours sleep. All training I expect! I thought I was back on the tea a while back but it alas still repulsed me. I was pushing it. But this week has bought lovely cups of tea and 17 weeks in, I am now a regular drinker again. YAY! This has been the usual time in my pregnancies it seems. 

So that's nice.

We have another growth scan on Wednesday 16th bright and early, just to check lengths, sizes and such like. Last time, I had a male sonographer which worked out well because it wasn't an internal as was booked! A little nervous about that one. I think the sort of scan is entirely dependant on the length of the cervix. So if it seems to be an OK length, they will scan purely from the outside. You catch my drift without having to go into immense detail. There are men reading this after all.

Josiah saw a tiny baby earlier on. He pointed at the baby and then pointed at my tummy! We haven't said anything. He's just a genius.

No comments:

Post a Comment